Wondering if you have a premises liability case after being injured in California? Green Law Group can help! During a free consultation, our California premises liability lawyers can discuss the incident and what you may be owed as a result.
Green Law Group represents individuals who have been injured while on the premises other than their own. If you fell on an unmarked, slippery surface or you tripped down a poorly lit stairwell, you can seek compensation through a premises liability claim. Don’t wait, contact us today!
Premises liability is the law by which a person or entity is held liable for the injuries that occurred on his or her property. The laws of premises liability can be applied to homes, storefronts, factories, and more. Both public and private spaces must adhere to the safety standards set forth for them and failure to do so could result in a premises liability claim or lawsuit if a serious injury occurs.
You can pursue a premises liability claim for any of the following types of accidents:
- Falls on wet, greasy or slippery floors
- Criminal attacks that resulted from inadequate security
- Falls from unlit or poorly lit hallways and stairwells
- Dangerous conditions on city sideways, home driveways, or public parking areas
- Swimming pool accidents
- Building code violations that involve unsafe installations
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Hazardous or toxic materials exposure
- Unreasonable conditions located on a property that cause a fall
Property owners have a legal responsibility to keep their property free from foreseeable or expected dangers. What should you do if you have been injured on someone else’s property? Working with an experienced and dedicated premises liability attorney in California can help you fight for what you deserve.
In order to hold someone accountable under premises liability, you must be able to prove four specific elements:
- The property owner owed you a legal duty;
- The legal duty was breached by the property owner;
- Your injuries were a result of this breach of duty; and
- Specific damages can be linked to your injuries.
At Green Law Group we care deeply about injury victims and want to help recover the compensation they deserve by holding negligent property owners accountable. Recoverable damages can include medical bills, medical expenses, compensation for property damage, and pain and suffering. Contact Green Law Group today!